Monday 13 August 2012

Blogging Debut - eeeeeeek..


Hi ladies!

Just a quick post to introduce myself, I've wanted to create a beauty blog for a really long time now, anyway my name's Gemma, I love everything to do with beauty and makeup and over the last few months i've been loving exploring and reading what all you great beauty bloggers have been up too and your opinions on all types of products. Throughout this time I have always felt like I've been missing out and wanted to get involved within the community as a lot of these blogs actually really inspire me, so i'm going for it and taking the plunge and hopefully it works out! eeeeek, scary times!
 
Anyway I hope you enjoy reading my opinions on various beauty products throughout the next few months and I hope that doing this will help me to discover many more beauty blogs and meet some great new people along the way!


Anyway thank you for taking the time to read this!
Lots of Love
Gem x
SHARE:

1 comment

I really appreciate and read every single one of my comments, check back too because I reply to every single one, I figure you took the time to write me a comment so I should take the time to reply! (although it sometimes takes me a few days) if you have any specific enquiries or want to reach me sooner with a question feel free to email me gemmabullock@icloud.com. Thank you so much for your support x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Gem Bullock
Blogger Templates made by pipdig