Thursday 1 November 2012

Small Primark Haul

Hi Ladies,

Today I have a haul for you from shopping I did at the end of last week, I visited Primark 
and got a few goodies that I thought I could show you. I know haul's are one of my favourite things to read on blogs, I love seeing what other people brought when they went shopping and I especially like hauls that include Primark, I think it's because they don't have a website so unless you see what other people have brought you go to the shop without having any idea what you're going to buy and that can be very dangerous for us beauty and fashion bloggers. Anyway, I had some money left at the end of last month and since I got paid on friday I thought it was the perfect excuse to splurge. I figured Christmas was coming and I would have to start buying countless amounts of presents so this was the last time I could really treat myself before the festive period. I could have spent a lot of money in Primark, because when i'm in there I kind of get into the mindset that everything's so cheap and such a bargain I might as well get one (I have no self control when it comes to a bargain) but actually I was quite well restrained. All I picked up was a shirt, a bag and some earrings

Firstly I picked up this really nice shirt, this shirt cost around £8-£10, I'm not quite sure of the pricing but it was somewhere around there. I love it because it's a little different. I've been seeing a lot of black and white striped shirts but I loved the fact that this one was navy and white stripes and therefore it was a bit different to the shirt that everyones been wearing. This shirt is super sheer so you have to wear a top underneath it but it's actually really nice. Another thing I loved about it was the gold detailing, the shirt has gold buttons, and then on the shoulders has some gold buttons on a little cuff which I think makes the shirt look much more expensive than it actually was.


The next thing I picked up was this gorgeous navy bag, I love this bag, it's kind of a cross between a clutch bag and a small shoulder bag, it's too big to be a clutch bag and too small to be a shoulder bag but I think it's perfect for nights out because it's not too big that you're having to carry a big bulky bag around with you but it still has enough room that you can fit what you need in. It also comes with a strap that you can take off or leave on, I think this makes it much more versatile. The thing I loved about this bag the most was how simple it was and I really love the gold bow on the front of the bag because I think that gives the bag a bit of a statement but it's still simple enough that it will go with a lot of different outfits. This bag was also £8.00 so was a massive bargain! Actually they have lots of nice bags and clutches in Primark at the moment and nearly all of them look more expensive than they actually are. 


The third thing I picked up was some earrings, I liked these earrings because they're big, and I love to make statements with my earrings, they also have glitter and are quite blingy so I just like them really. I thought that they would go perfect with the shirt and the bag as well, so I was really liking that.


Hope you liked my mini haul!
Lots of love
Gem xxx

SHARE:

20 comments

  1. I love the navy bag is sooo adorable!!

    http://jessriv91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh gosh I know hun! Love it :) thank you xxx

      Delete
  2. Can't believe that's Primark! Lovely post x

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Primark have stepped up their game! Thank you :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Im nominating you for a Liebster award! Check my blog pretty soon for the post with all the details you need!


    www.nolachicc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you christy that's really lovely of you :) xxxx

      Delete
  4. Uhhh, that shirt looks really nice...that with a skinny yeas and some heels...nice!
    Would you mind checking out my blog? Would love to win you over as a follower (and I don´t mind to return the favor)...✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

    jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! Yeah that sounds perfect! Yeah I'll check your blog out :) no problemo xxx

      Delete
  5. amazing!
    I like your blog!
    Check out mine sometime if you want xx
    http://aimerose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun :) yeah I will do, thanks for the link xxx

      Delete
  6. Love the shirt! Specially because the stripes are vertical not horizontal. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! Yeah me too :) they're much more flattering because they're horizontal! Xxx

      Delete
  7. Lovely blog!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?
    STEPHILĂ  CREATIONS-MYFASHIONBLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thanks hun! Yeah I'll check yours out at some point! Xxx

      Delete
  8. Wow, the shirt looks great, but the bag is my favourite! Would never tell it's Primark! Great purchases, I can never find anything I like at my local Primark, maybe I should try a bigger one. Followed you! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww yeah! Yeah the bag was my fav too, they had them in so many colours I didn't know which one to get! Yeah defo try a bigger one, I have a bigger one about half an hour way and I get the best stuff from that one! Thank you hun :) xxx

      Delete
    2. Nice blog! followed you :3

      Great pinstripes... love love these. Fashionably chic

      Visit me: www.fantailflo.com

      Delete
    3. thank you Florence!! :) yeah they are fasionbally chic for sure ;) x

      Delete

I really appreciate and read every single one of my comments, check back too because I reply to every single one, I figure you took the time to write me a comment so I should take the time to reply! (although it sometimes takes me a few days) if you have any specific enquiries or want to reach me sooner with a question feel free to email me gemmabullock@icloud.com. Thank you so much for your support x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Gem Bullock
Blogger Templates made by pipdig