Wednesday 20 February 2013

3 New Products I've Been Loving










Eco Tools Bronzer Brush/Chanel Bronze Universal/Benefit Fine One One

Hi everyone, hope you've all been okay, sorry for the delay in posts recently, I was uninspired for a little bit and then I've just been really busy but i'm back now and have loads of new posts lined up for you all over the next few days so hopefully that will make up for it. For today's post I thought I would share with you a small haul of some products that I've been loving lately. Some of these were presents from my lovely boyfriend for Valentines day & I actually picked up the Eco-tools brush the other day and I've been loving it. Also whilst I was away I reached a massive 500 followers on my blog and i'm really happy so thank you to everyone who's supported me, i'm really overwhelmed by how many people now read my little old blog and it really does make me very happy. Also I just thought i'd say i'm sorry for being a bit snap happy again and adding way too many photo's to this post, since i've got my new camera I just can't help myself haha and new products always look so pretty!

Chanel Bronze Universal - I love this bronzer, it's amazing. I've been eyeing it up for such a long time & I was so happy that my boyfriend got it for me for Valentines. It's a gorgeous product and I feel so posh pulling out my first Chanel product! It's such luxury and glamorous. The packaging of this product is obviously lovely & really special and I actually just want to keep it out all the time and decorate my room with it! (haha i'm such a sado!) But it's also a lovely product. It's the perfect contour color for me and it really compliments my skin tone. I really like the fact that it's not too dark for my paler skin and is more of a natural bronzer color compared to some of the other bronzer's I've tried recently. You get 30g of product too so it's going to last such a long time, you only need a teeny tiny bit because it's so pigmented so I will be surprised if this doesn't last way over a year or more. It's perfect to just bronze the whole face or contour, it also smells amazing! I know that's a really random thing to notice but it smells really nice and it feels really lovely on your skin as well. Application is also really easy, I like to buff this into my skin with the Real Techniques Contour Brush and I think it looks amazing. I think this is one of my favorite make up products ever & I love it. I would really recommend this product to anyone, it's perfect.

Benefit Fine One One - This product is also amazing, I'm not much of a blusher girl but because this is a cream product it really works and I actually really like it. The cool thing about Benefit's fine one one, is the fact that it's a contour color, a blusher color and a highlighter color all incorporated into one stick which means you simply place the stick at the middle of your cheek and pull it upwards and have your contour, highlight and blush color done it one quick sweep. It looks really natural and nice as well and it really adds a lovely pop of color to your cheek. I was so curious to try this simply due to the fact that i've not seen a product like it at all and I really think that it's such a cool product. I love the name and the whole concept behind the product and I can't wait to experiment with it more.

Eco-tools Bronzing Brush - I think i'm a bit obsessed with brushes at the moment, I decided to pick up0 this brush so I had a nice brush to use with my new Chanel Bronzer and I felt like this would be really good. I've never tried eco-tools brushes before but i've always heard really good things about them and I also love the ethics and concept behind the brand, with it behind a brand that is environmentally friendly and also is cruelty free. I'm really happy with this brush, it's really dense and soft and is really good at buffing in product to the skin, it's perfect for powder and also works with the bronzer really nicely too. It was a really good price too at just under £10.00 and feels like it will last a really long time so, so far i'm really impressed with this too.

Thank you all for reading, I hope you enjoyed this post, If you want too see a review of any of the products i've mentioned let me know in the comments section below & I'll talk to you all soon! xxx


SHARE:

53 comments

  1. good post:D! I really want to try the Benefit Fine One One, it sounds so good! and I am definitely going to purchase some eco tools brushes soon! xo

    Shabby Chic and Tea♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely! :) i've really been enjoying fine one one and would really recommend it! I know they sell eco-tools brushes quite cheap on ebay too so that might be worth a look! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. lovely post! im also currently eyeing up the chanel bronze universal!xx

    www.okfashionbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Olivia! :) awww I know it's so easy to eye up, I think I was looking at it for about 6 months haha! xxx

      Delete
  3. Would love to see swatch of the Chanel bronzer. I just got the Benefit Fine One One and it is such a time-saver in the morning. Just a couple of swipes and blending and ready to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i'll do a full review of the Chanel Bronzer once I've used it for a while so I can tell you every aspect of it but so far I love it, it's a very natural shade! Yeah it is one sweep and you're ready to go out the door! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Nice to see you back :) x

    Prettybugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love eco tools brushes...they seriously rock! That Chanel Bronzer is calling my name. Your blog is adorable and I am am so happy I stumbled upon it! I am your newest follower, hey hey hey!

    xo, Kelsey Belle

    www.happiereading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah this one is pretty damn good, so soft and cruelty free which is always nice! :) ahhhh do it! haha thanks so much Kelsey that's a lovely thing to say! :) xxx

      Delete
  6. newest follower
    please follow back
    xo

    www.jkvintageaffair.blogspot.ca
    www.facebook.com/jkvintageaffair

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review Gem, I keep hearing good things about the Benefit Fine One One, I think I just may have to give it a go!

    Zoe xx
    beautylifebalance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks Zoe! :) ahhh yeah go to a benefit counter and have a little play with it, it's really nice! :) xxx

      Delete
  8. o0o0o Chanel Bronzer....Chanel perfects everything!! I just adore their cosmetics!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha this comment made me laugh, completely right though hun! it's the first thing i've ever tried from Chanel and I just want to try so much more now, wish it wasn't soo expensive boo! xx

      Delete
  9. I really want to try the Benefits Fine One One! :)
    Great reviews!

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Em! :) I reckon you'll love Fine One One! xx

      Delete
  10. I'm really interested in that benefit fine one one! It sounds amazing x

    burgundybeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun! yeah I really do like it so far! :) x

      Delete
  11. Hi Gem, what a great beauty post, the Benefit fine one one sound amazing which i want to try now. xx

    http://www.annanuttall.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi hun! thanks my lovely :) yeah do try it if you get the chance, will be the perfect product for the summer xx

      Delete
  12. the chanel bronze it's stunning! I have it too and i can definitely relate! :)
    I love your blog, it's so girly :)
    Love fromn Italy XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh you do hun? :) it's loooovely! aww thanks darl that's a lovely thing to say! xx

      Delete
  13. Omg that eco tools brush looks so good. Im a bit of a brush addikt

    Check my blog out and follow me if you likey

    http://thepocketsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it's really dense and soft, perfect combo! haha me too hun I could buy them all the time! :) thanks hun xx

      Delete
  14. I've heard so many lovely things about the fine one one and everytime i read about it im more drawn to it haha, The brush looks fantastic I'll be sure to give it a go! You have a lovely blog, followed! Xx

    Would you mind checking mine out? It's okay if not, I understand you get alot of these requests! xx

    http://beautyundressedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi hun! :) ooooh i know haha it's lovely give it a go if you get the chance, yeah the brush is lovely and nice and affordable too! :) will defo check out your blog lovely! xxx

      Delete
  15. I really want to try the benefit it loos amazing!

    Today on the blog is a Face of the Day :) http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is lovely hun! :) oooh thanks for the link too xx

      Delete
  16. hay, new follower nice products love eco tools :)
    follow back,if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Eco-Tools - their brushes are so good! And I really want to try Benefit Fine One One now!
    Great blog! I'm now a follower :)
    Abby x
    Be You and Be Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah from what i've seen of this one they're pretty good, which ones would you recommend? :) ahhh do it if you get a chance, i'm a massive fan! thanks for the follow too darl! xx

      Delete
  18. Nice products hun, love bronzers and Chanel definitely have high quality ones, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely! :) yeah it's amazing, i'm a very big bronzer girl too! :) xx

      Delete
  19. Love the eco Tools!



    http://allliecatts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice post, I love these things too! Hope we can be followers,.
    good day!

    http://zanesaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. AMAZING AMAZING BLOG

    XX http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've seen and heard good things about the Benefit Fine One One, so excited to try it. I haven't tried cream blusher before but it seems to work for you.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Lindsey!! :) awww, yeah I think it would look really nice on your skin tone with your hair actually! :) xx

      Delete
  23. Fab post babe! I'm dying to try this bronzer but I'm so worried it's going to be too dark for my skin? What camera did you get Gem? ♥ xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Gem! :) awww, well i'm quite pale too and it works pretty well for me, it's quite a natural bronzed color and I find it works pretty well for me so I think it should be alright for you too hun! :) I got a nikon coolpix L810, did you recently get a new one too? :) xxx

      Delete
  24. That chanel bronzer looks so pretty, how much did it cost? I've a bit of a love hate relationship with benefit but since I've only been hearing amazing things about fine one one I have to give it a try
    I've just started my own blog and I'd love if you could give it a look and tell me what you think
    http://toomanyfreckles.blogspot.ie

    Katie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Katie! :) it was £30.00 I think so a bit of a splurge, eeee, I think chanel is always pretty pricey! ooooh really? I think they can be a bit hit or miss too but I love this, give it ago if you get the chance! :) will defo check out your blog thanks for the link hun xxx

      Delete
  25. ooo i wish i can afford chanel! might have to invest! thanks for the review:)

    www.trustinvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh i know it is a splurge but defo an investment will last for ages! :) thanks hun! xxx

      Delete

  26. I love this, its so great to see beauty reviews with something a little bit different. So helpful as well!
    Please keep it up, I love your posts :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Melody! :) awww that's so nice of you!! :) xxxx

      Delete
  27. I really want to try out fine one one, and I think you've convinced me! really like reading your blog, just followed! If you ever have a mo you could check out mine? www.abigail-and-life.blogspot.com it would mean loads xo

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate and read every single one of my comments, check back too because I reply to every single one, I figure you took the time to write me a comment so I should take the time to reply! (although it sometimes takes me a few days) if you have any specific enquiries or want to reach me sooner with a question feel free to email me gemmabullock@icloud.com. Thank you so much for your support x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Gem Bullock
Blogger Templates made by pipdig