Sunday 10 February 2013

Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara





Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara - £7.99 - Boots - Here *

Hi Ladies, sorry to bombard you with another Rimmel Post, I know I've mentioned them quite a bit over the last few weeks but I've just been enjoying their products. Anyway about a month ago now Rimmel offered me the opportunity to try out their new mascara before it released, I jumped at the opportunity because as you know I am a bit of a lover of Rimmel Products. Anyway this came in the post quite a while ago now and I've been trialling it for quite a few weeks because I wanted to give you my straight up honest opinion.
Now each new mascara needs a unique selling point which will get people to want to splash their hard earned cash, the Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara actually contains ingredients that are supposedly meant to make your lashes grow, some of the ingredients within this mascara include Procapil, Keratin and Antioxidants. The Propacil within this mascara is meant to prevent the loss of lashes and strengthen the lashes and also help to fight the eyelash follicle ageing process (a bit technical I know!). Therefore this is meant to be a perfect mascara for anybody that has had problem with eyelash loss, has sparse eyelashes or has noticed any thinning or patchiness of the lashes.
The first thing I noticed about this mascara as I do with pretty much every single make up product I pick up was the packaging. This mascara really stands out because it's in a really cool almost luminous yellow tube, it's really bright and shiny and I quite like it. I know it's a bit out there but I think it's quite cool, I prefer mascara's that are coloured and stand out a bit so I can see them better within the depths of my makeup bag and I really just hate having loads of black bullets of mascara everywhere. The shape of the tube is pretty cool too, it can stand up by its self because of it's square bottom and it's quite compact which I also like.
The next thing I noticed about this mascara was the wand, I tried to get a close up for you, it's a plastic wand which grips the lashes and pulls them through. Normally I'm not a fan of plastic brushes but they're real by benefit has recently converted me. I find this mascara really separates my lashes and adds a lot of length. Another advantage of this mascara is the fact that the handle is quite fat which I like, it means you can grip it better and have full control over the wand.
All in all I quite like this mascara, I find that it's really good to lengthen the lashes, I can easily apply a few coats of this and find that my lashes look really lengthened and really cool, I do find that this mascara slacks a little bit on volume but I find that most plastic brushes don't really give me a huge amount of volume. I like the consistency of this mascara and I find it's really easy and simple to work with, I also think that it's one of the most black and creamy mascara's on the drugstore market which I really like because I find that some drugstore mascara's can have a grey cast. I really like this mascara, it's so buildable but in all fairness you really don't have to build it a lot, for me I just put like 2 or 3 coats and then it does enough so that I have really built up lashes that look really good. This mascara really holds a curl too and also adds a lot of length, I really do enjoy using it and think it's one of the best drugstore mascara's I've tried in a long time. In terms of consistency it's quite a wet consistency which I like, but it's not wet enough that it will end up on your eyelids or half way down your face when you've applied it. I've been using this for a fairly long time and think it's really damn good, as for making my lashes grow I haven't really noticed a difference but I don't have patchiness or sparse eyelashes in first place! Hope you enjoyed this review! Let me know if you've tried this mascara! xxxx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Hei! I just found your blog and it is amazing!

    I am following your blog and I hope you will follow mine too!

    xoxo,
    Ana V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Ana! :) that's lovely of you, will make sure to check out your blog too! xxx

      Delete
  2. i so want to try this mascara but it hasn't come to the states yet :( great post tho :D
    http://www.thelilywhiteenglishrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you! :) yeah it's only just been released here so hopefully it will be released over there really soon! fingers crossed :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Sounds good, may have to take a trip to boots soon! :)
    Great review Gem!
    Elle

    http://bellezza7.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Elle :) that's really lovely of you xxx

      Delete

I really appreciate and read every single one of my comments, check back too because I reply to every single one, I figure you took the time to write me a comment so I should take the time to reply! (although it sometimes takes me a few days) if you have any specific enquiries or want to reach me sooner with a question feel free to email me gemmabullock@icloud.com. Thank you so much for your support x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Gem Bullock
Blogger Templates made by pipdig