Thursday 7 February 2013

February Wishlist

feb wishlist
Feb Wishlist - Chanel Bronze Universal, Benefit 'Fine One One', Rimmel Apocalips, Real Techniques Eye Kit, Proactiv Solution, Mac Creme Cup & Rimmel BB Cream
 
Hi everyone, hope you're okay! Today I thought I'd do a February wish list, I have done a wish list post in ages and I personally really like reading them and it adds a bit of depth to my blog rather than having constant review posts. Anyway I'm not going to ramble for ages I'm just going to jump right in and get on with it.

1. Chanel Bronze Universal - I've wanted to try this product for such a long time, I've heard so many great things about it from lots of different bloggers and I have never actually tired any Chanel products so I think this would be a great way to dip my toes into the Chanel pond so to speak. I think the packaging of this product is really luxurious and it just looks lovely. I'm out of bronzer so I can probably justify picking this up but the price tag at £30.00 has always put me off, I think that's sooo expensive! It looks lovely though and apparently the 30ml contents lasts for absolutely ages seeming as it's a cream product and from my experience with cream blushes I would expect it to last a long time too. I have ready so many reviews on this product and I think it's the product that I want to pick up the most in the month of Feb.

2. Benefit Fine One One - This looks like a really cool product, it's a new release from Benefit and I have been seeing it on loads and loads of blog posts recently and it's really made me want to try it out. Sticking to the cream products this is basically a cream stick that contains a stripe of blusher, a stripe of bronzer and a highlight shade, this means you can just hold the product at the center of your cheek and in one quick swipe have your blusher, bronzer and highlighter done. I think it's such a cool idea and I think the reason I want to try it so much is the fact that it's so different to a lot of products on the market and I've not seen anything like it. I also think Benefit is such a cool brand and the packaging and idea behind this is really cool. This is a fairly expensive product at £23.00 but I think it would be good quality the only thing I would be worried about would be how messy it would get and I would be a little skeptical in case the shades mixed in together and I ended up without the definition of the 3 individual shades. 

3. Apocalips - I recently did a post on the new offering from Rimmel and I said that they weren't that ground breaking or different to be getting the huge and over top amount of hype that they have been served by the blogging community. That being said I do quite like them I just wish they didn't smell funny. I really want to try the shades Big Bang and Nude Eclipse to see how they are and I'm wanting to try those out this month.

4. Real Techniques Eye Collection - You may have seen on my blog this week that I have recently picked up a new Urban Decay eye shadow palette - the Glinda. But recently I've just been experimenting a lot with eye shadows, I want to pick up some eye shadow brushes that I can use with all my new palettes, I do have a few old ones from Elf but I know real techniques are good quality and a bargain for the price!

5. Pro Active Solution - 4 Piece Set - My skin has been playing up loads lately and I've heard that Pro Activ solution is one of the best ways to get your skin under control quickly and also improve it's quality. Also seeming as it is the new year I really wanted to start taking care of my skin more and I though a 4 Piece Skin care set would probably help me to do this. As much as I do want to try this though I'm a little bit sceptical, I've heard very contrasting reviews on this product, some people love it and swear by it and some people hate it and swear that you should stay away from it! So I don't really know.
 
6. Mac Crème Cup - I love Mac lipsticks, if you haven't heard me rave about it enough I got Mac Angel as a Christmas present and love it to absolute bits, I've used it every single day since and I don't seriously think I could live without it. Mac lipsticks are hands down the best I've ever tried and I really enjoy using them. I've heard crème cup is the same sort of colour as Angel but more of a creamy formula and without the frost finish so I would love to try it out.
 
7. Rimmel BB Cream - This is a new release from Rimmel and in all fairness it's a product that I haven't heard a whole lot about, I think this is why I am so fascinated by it, I really haven't bought into the whole 'BB' trend and think that the whole idea is a way for companies to just rebrand tinted moisturisers, I've never really found one I liked either but I'm quite keen to try this just because i'm a huge Rimmel Fan and they're a brand that never seem to get it wrong for me. This isn't a product that I've been lusting after but a product that I am curious about.
 
As a side note since I made this wish list I have added 2 more things to it haha, i'm so rubbish! I really want to try out the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette and also the Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette, both really interest me & intrigue me and I have been loving Urban Decay over the last few months so I would love to try their new releases!
 
Hope you enjoyed this post, let me know what's on your February wish list! Thanks for reading! :) xxx
 
SHARE:

55 comments

  1. I totally agree about the Fine One One, looks like a very good idea but like you said I'm apprehensive about the different shades mixing and losing that definition! I love my contouring... That MAC lipstick sounds gorgeous too!

    http://eimeardenise.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh really?:) I'm glad I'm not the only one who's a bit worried about it haha I think it would be brill at first but the more you use it the more its likely to get everywhere and all the colours are likely to just blend together if its really creamy! hmmm gunna do a bit more research first I think! Aww I know doesn't it? Haha wishful thinking all of this! xxx

      Delete
  2. The Rimmel BB cream sounds amazing! Thanks for sharing
    http://beautifulyoul.blogspot.co.il

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorraine! Does sound good from what I've heard! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. I have the BB cream it's really good :)

    F xx

    http://thefrancescadiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh it is? really?! I want to try it so bad!! Xxx

      Delete
  4. I tried Fine One One and found it quite difficult! Maybe after a bit of practice it would be great though! :)

    lastyearsheroxo.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh really?! Hmmm I'm not to sure about it! I've heard quite a lot of rave reviews and quite a lot of bad ones too! I'm not too good with cream products either haha! Xxx

      Delete
  5. Totally agree with you about the smell of the apocolips! I havent heard anyone else say antyihng about it though!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh god I know!! They smell so damn bad haha! I thought I just got a bad one because everyone else seems to love it haha! Xxx

      Delete
  6. would love to know more about the bb cream. let us know when you try it, please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally want Fine One One, it looks fantastic! I'm also going to succumb to the apocolips fad this weekend. I really want some fantastic lip colour and this seems to be the product for it!

    Amy x cocktailsinteacups.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I really want to try it, might have to go to a counter and see how it works first before I splurge! Yeah they are great for lip colour just smell a bit strange haha! Xxx

      Delete
  8. I wish I could have all of them!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I own Creme Cup and I am seriously in love with it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh really? I bet! I want to try it so so so bad! Xxx

      Delete
  10. great wishlist and really cute blog <3

    x Daisy

    themandarinegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved using ProActive, it helped clear up my skin really well, I had to use another moisturiser thought as the one included dried my skin out a little.

    Laura x
    http://pale-girl-reviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooh really? Did you have a lot of breakouts? Yeah I thought it would be quite drying but I don't mind that too much as long as it helps :) thanks for the recommendation Hun xxx

      Delete
  12. I don't like the Rimmel BB cream, leaves an orange tinge!

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh no really?:( that's put me off haha! Xxx

      Delete
  13. Thank you Hun :) will defo check your blog out xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. great products!! you write really nice too!! <3 <3


    http://stylingbyjong.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there! I like your blog very much. I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. :) Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. xoxxx Andie :)

    www.couragetoenter.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you Andie! :) will defo check out your blog! xxx

      Delete
  16. i second that! want all of the products you mentioned! hah great picks!


    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you paulina haha we can all wish! xxx

      Delete
  17. amazing reviews, cute blog :)

    love char_beyy xxx

    http://charbeyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want everything you've mentioned lol xx

    check out my cath kidston giveaway 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! :) will check out your giveaway! xxx

      Delete
  19. Great blog you have here :)
    Thank you for the follow, now following you back :)
    Have a good weekend! xx

    www.cosmeticallycreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Gem :) that's a great post!
    Btw just wanted to bring to your notice that I accidentally put the wrong link to my site on my button. Could you please change it to http://youreashoe.blogspot.com
    Sorry for the inconvenience :(

    <3 Adi
    My blog - Coffee. Beauty. Life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Adi! :) yeah no problem i'll change it for you asap :) xxx

      Delete
  21. Replies
    1. yeah I know, just need to win the lottery now haha! xxx

      Delete
  22. I really want to try the rimmel apocolips but they havent come out in the states yet :I Also I've been wanting real technique brushes for ages now!
    http://eatsleepshopmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh they haven't? do you know when they're due to be released? :( I love real techniques brushes these are the only ones I really need to complete my set! :) xxx

      Delete
  23. I love my Apocalips in Big Bang and the Real Techniques set, both are definitely worth picking up! Ive been wanting the Chanel Bronzer for such a long time aswell!!
    xx

    gemmaferris.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww :) okay thanks hun! yeah me too :( it looks so good! xxx

      Delete
  24. I have the whole range of Real Techniques ( I ordered them all super cheaply through an American website :D) and they're just amazing brushes! The eye set is my favourite though, they're so soft and do a great job! xx
    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh you do Gem? where did you get them from if you don't mind me asking! :) aww yay I want to try them so badly! xxx

      Delete
  25. The BB cream, rimmel apocalips and Real Technique brushes are all amazing!!! I really want to try Benefits fine one one, looks sooo good and I love the name xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks claudia! :) eeee wanna try it all so bad haha! yeah i know, the name is amazing, they are so good with names at Benefit haha! xxx

      Delete
  26. I have the Benefit Fine One One and it's reallyyyy lovely. Had a few problems applying it evenly at first but when you get the hang of it its really nice!

    I really want that chanel bronzer as well so if you get it please post!

    eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh really? haha yeah i'd be scared if it would go evenly on me haha! aww yay :) yeah i will do hun! xxx

      Delete
  27. I love the Rimmel apocalips'. My favourite is Luna!
    I followed your blog through bloglovin and would love it if you would follow mine

    www.charliehearts.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah Luna looks like a lovely shade, really wearable :) thank you charlie will defo check your blog out xxx

      Delete
  28. thank you :) yeah i'll make sure to check your blog out :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. My friend got some apocalips lipsticks for her 21st and although they look lovely we did agree that the smell was very odd! xo

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate and read every single one of my comments, check back too because I reply to every single one, I figure you took the time to write me a comment so I should take the time to reply! (although it sometimes takes me a few days) if you have any specific enquiries or want to reach me sooner with a question feel free to email me gemmabullock@icloud.com. Thank you so much for your support x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Gem Bullock
Blogger Templates made by pipdig