Monday 4 February 2013

L'oreal Diamantissime Colour Riche Lipstick in 325 - Feeric Fuschia












L'oreal Diamantissime Colour Riche Lipstick in 325 - Feeric Fuschia £8.19

Hi Ladies, Sorry for the delay in posts over the last few days, i've been having loads of problem with blogger and it hasn't been uploading my photo's and just being a bit of a pain. Anyway today I thought i'd share with you another lipstick, when I did my favorite lipsticks post about a week and a bit ago a lot of you commented on it mentioning this beautiful L'oreal shade and after wearing it quite a bit over the weekend I thought I would share it with you all.
I really like this L'oreal Lipstick, I think after trying this shade that I want to pick up some more of the L'oreal Colour Riche Lipsticks because the formula is really good and the pigmentation and lasting power is pretty second to none. Before I tried this lipstick I had never actually tried any of L'oreal's lipsticks but I thought i'd like them just because my favorite lip gloss is from them. Anyway the first thing I noticed about this lipstick was the packaging, I think nearly all of L'oreal's products have really great packaging and it's really something that draws me to all of their products, I think they actually feel much more expensive than drugstore products so it gets a big thumbs up from me. This gold bullet is a little bit different and it's quite nice to get away from the boring black bullet packaging that you see on a lot of lipsticks. Another thing I really like about it is the fact that the lipstick seems really secure in the bullet and you know that it's good quality!
The next great thing about this lipstick is the color, I don't know about you but I find this shade really individual, i'm sure you can get some shades like it but I personally feel like this one is pretty unique. A lot of drugstores play it pretty safe and have a selection of pinks, nudes and then a red and a bright fuschia but this almost seems to have a berry undertone to it and I think it's one of those shades that looks different on everyone which I think is why i'm so drawn to it. This lipstick is a berry pink, with purple undertones running through it but I also think it's got quite a red tone to it! It's just really different to a lot of lip shades and I think it was definitely the perfect color for fall and winter when it's colder outside. It's quite a dark lip and has a bit of that vampy finish but without being too dark and overpowering. It also contains some silver glitter running through it which I think is a really nice touch and it doesn't feel uncomfortable on the lips despite the glitter.
This is definitely a lip color you can wear sheered out a little (like I did in the photo's above) or you can really keep applying it to get a really dramatic lip with loads of sparkle and shine, which again makes it versatile because you can wear it for everyday and then add another few layers and completely change your lip look for the evening. I found this shade wore well but it did bleed a bit, I think because of how dark it is you should either wear a lip liner or use a small lip brush to apply it which is what I did.
It's very creamy on the lips though, I would say it could be a tad drying so if you suffer from super dry lips this might not be for you. But for me I really enjoy it, think it's great value for money and think the pigmentation is amazing. The shade is just beautiful too and I really recommend it.
Unfortunately I've scouted the whole Boots website and I can't seem to find this shade but i'm pretty sure you can still pick it up in stores! Let me know what you think down below and I hope you all have or have had a lovely Monday! xx


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Was this included in the Dress up in diamonds free gift they were giving away with purchases some time last year? I have this from that set and I think I read somewhere that it was a special shade just for the set x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm I'm not sure where I got it hun! Cus it was quite a while ago but it could well have been haha! I'm so forgetful but you're probably right :) oooh that would explain me not being able to find it then! xxx

      Delete
  2. This look beautiful!
    Great blog!
    xx
    http://rivers-running-high.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun!! that's lovely of you too say! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Such a voluptuous colour! Love it! xxx

    Tia
    xxx

    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes Tia that's the perfect word! Thanks hun :) xxx

      Delete
  4. It's a lovely colour, I have never tried these ones! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Em :) aww they're really nice I like them a lot, 2 for 15 on some of the colours right now in boots too! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a gorgeous colour! and I do love those Loréal lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah love it, yeah such good quality?! xx

      Delete

I really appreciate and read every single one of my comments, check back too because I reply to every single one, I figure you took the time to write me a comment so I should take the time to reply! (although it sometimes takes me a few days) if you have any specific enquiries or want to reach me sooner with a question feel free to email me gemmabullock@icloud.com. Thank you so much for your support x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Gem Bullock
Blogger Templates made by pipdig