Sunday 5 May 2013

May Wishlist


Hi Ladies, Hope you're all doing okay today I thought I would share with you my May wishlist, with my payday coming at the end of the week there is quite a few things that I'm lusting after and most of them are pretty pricey! So anyway these are the things i'll pick up if by some miracle or another I turn into a millionaire over the next week or so, a girl can always dream aiy?!

Estee Lauder Double Wear
If you've read my blog for a while you will know that I am foundation crazy, like I literally have a problem and should probably go to some sort of foundation rehab. I most definitely buy at least one foundation a month and this month i'm dying to try the famous Estee Lauder Double Wear. After researching this within an inch of my life I've found that you either really love this foundation, to the point that you will never use another foundation ever again or you hate this foundation and would quite happily toss your bottle in the bin. I'm obviously hoping that I love it and end up using it for the next 20 years or so (this is real people!). From what I've heard this gives amazing coverage, so much so you don't need to use concealer and also lasts up to 18 hours!! That's crazy but a lot of people love this so much because once you put it on it doesn't budge until you decide to take it off. Either way I've heard about it for such a long time that I'm dying to try it. So if you've beat me and have already given it ago please leave me your thoughts/review links below so I can have a look. I'm a woman obsessed I tell ya!

Nars Blush
Ever since I bought and loved my Nars Laguna Bronzer I feel like I should leap into the pool of Nars products and pretty much try everything. I've decided to be restrained though and the next thing I'm really lusting over from Nars is a Nars Blusher. Every one of my favourite You Tube Guru's and favourite bloggers all have their favourite so I'm really intrigued and really want one in my life. To be honest I'm not much of a blusher girl but I'm thinking that maybe that's all down to the fact that I haven't found the perfect one yet so I'm so intrigued to try one out. So far I have no idea what shade I want (why do all the Nars blushers have the rudest names in the world by the way?!) so if you have any suggestions or ones you love let me know!

Mac Candy Yum Yum
I think i'm probably the last person on the whole entire planet who doesn't own this yet, all I've heard about these last few months is Candy Yum Yum and I think for Summer with a tan this will be absolutely amazing. If i'm honest I'm scared to death of Candy Yum Yum, it is the brightest and most fuschia pink shade ever and I tend to play it safe with my lip colours but i'm thinking this might be the push I need to brighten up my lips. Anyway although this scares me half to death I really want to try it, I love Mac Lipsticks you can't beat them in my opinion and this product is sooo hyped up I feel like it's my duty as a beauty blogger to give it ago.

Moroccan Oil
I feel like every product I'm mentioning in this wishlist are cult favorites among the beauty world and i'm just a little late to the party and this is another one. I've seen countless bloggers rave about this and class it as 'holy grail' status for their locks and therefore I'm pretty intrigued. I recently saw Zoe from Zoella give this a shout out in her April Favourites and it just made me want it all over again. My hairdresser has actually used this on my hair and I love it but I really haven't been able to justify the price tag, £30.00 just makes me want to cry, although apparently this stuff is meant to nourish your hair like no other.

Urban Decay Naked Palette
I love Urban Decay, if you've read my little old blog for a while you'll know that, I used the Naked 2 Palette all the time & also my Vice Palette and I just love the shadows so much. Recently though I've been lusting over the original Naked Palette, again everyone has this but me and I want to be able to create amazing eye shadow looks with it. Every tutorial I watch on You Tube everyone is always using this to create the perfect every day eye or the perfect smokey eye too so I just want to give this ago.

Bourjois Cream Blushes
Now this is one of the things on my wishlist that hasn't been out for ages and in fact I'm not sure they're even out yet but I've seen quite a few press releases on these Bourjois Cream Blushes and I think they look gorgeous. I think cream blushes are perfect for warmer months and are really natural and glowy and from what I've seen in terms of reviews and pictures of these blushers they look gorgeous. If i'm honest I think that high street brands don't really release very many blush type products and if you look at the stands in Boots you will see that the blush selection is seriously lacking so I'm glad Bourjois stepped up their game and I can't wait to try these.

Maybelline Vivid Lipsticks
The pigmentation of these lipsticks is just crazy, I love watching Alli from Makeup By Alli on You Tube and she's one of my favourite American Beauty Guru's, anyway she has been raving about these lipsticks for months and months and she's used a few of them in tutorials and I was just waiting for them to be released in the UK. They've been out for a few months here now and I'm kicking myself for not running and getting them sooner. I did swatch some in Boots actually and I was sooo impressed I was just feeling super duper poor that day and therefore didn't pick them up but they're on my wishlist to grab this month.

Soap and Glory - The Fab Facial Peel Pore Mask
Who would have thought it aiy?! A Soap and Glory product that I don't already own, this is their 'Fab Pore Mask' and I think it will be perfect for cleaning out those pores and really deep cleaning the skin. I've noticed my pores have started too look a little large on my nose and therefore I want a mask to sort it out, as S&G have never really let me down I headed to their website to have a look and set my sights on this one.

Thank you for reading again dolls and please leave me comments below telling me if you've tried any of these products and what you think about them and leave me links to posts too! I'm holding you all responsible if I buy any of this stuff and it's horrific and you haven't let me know ;)
Lots of love
Gem xxxx
SHARE:

35 comments

  1. I soooooooo want, need and have to have all four of the Bourjois blushers! they look amazing.. I really want to try the Estee Lauder Double Wear too! xx

    Gemma | ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like you wrote this post as me because seriously everything on this list I want! Haha. So weird :)

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just recently bought a NARS blush in....well...how do I say it....deep throat LOL
    They do have very crazy names!!
    I think it is the perfect pinky coral shade!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want the DW foundation and the pore mask Just need the money..
    Roxy's Box of Tricks  

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received the Moraccan hair oil as a birthday present this year and I love it. I think myself and half of the world is lusting over the Naked pallet! :) x

    Amina || Blog: Oh just one more ||

    ReplyDelete
  6. Double wear is the perfect foundation for summer, doesn't budge even on oily skin!. It's amazing mixed with Nars sheer glow as well as it takes out any of the matte finish


    Gemma
    Www.bronkyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that Mac lipstick! I am in love with bright colored lips for the spring! I would love if you came and looked at my Blog!
    http://rosarahsgoodlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh definitely get the naked palette, i have both of them and i use them the most out of my collection! I've even hit pat on a few of the shadows! if you're going to get a bars blush, check out orgasm, the colour looks amazing on basically every skin tone! i'm having a giveaway for some bath & body works products over at my blog if you'd like to have a peek! :)

    -ariel* xoxo
    www.chiclookxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post, I like your blog! Maybe you can visit my blog and follow me.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi I really like your blog shall we do a friend for a friend thing; you follow me and I will follow you.
    Hannah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want the naked palette as well. It has really beautiful shades. But it's a little bit to expensive for me right now, so I put the naked basics in my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, I want the moroccan oil as well!!

    Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. NAKED PALETTE! <3 Lovely products!


    I am a FASHION STUDENT AND BLOGGER from London. I would like to invite you to my BLOG to take a look at my ideas!

    My Blog: http://renetakanevska.blogspot.co.uk
    My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/rkanevska

    ReplyDelete
  14. It would be great if for you to take a look at my blog your blog id really cool

    fashionmarley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your blog hun, glad i found it! followed you on blogger and bloglovin :) x

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've just came across your blog and it's amazing! Its so detailed and great to read
    http://elledeesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that pink mac lipstick shade really want this too! x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. moroccan oil is my hair saviour! love it so so much <3
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This wish list is just like mine for the month! I ordered the naked palette this week so I'll let you know what I think once it comes?

    Check out my blog, www.mollyewins.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. These items do look so so so amazing!
    Follow me and I'll follow back<3xo
    http://our-teeniolect.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nars blushes do have the crudest names. I think they like seeing people cringe as they read or say them. I'm so embarrassed going into Sephora and asking for 'Deep Throat' or 'Orgasm'. -Molly
    http://getupglow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. hi I love your blog. I'm new to blogging so maybe we can do a friend for friend thing; you follow me and I will follow you.
    Hannah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. that bright red lipstick is to die for! XO

    love, polly

    ReplyDelete
  24. That mac lipstick may be the next one on my list thanks to your post!
    I would highly recommend morrocan oil it's just amazing and i have the fab pore and love it, the smell is a bit weird but works wonders for my skin!
    Love Beth x
    http://livelifebrightbdearie55.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

  25. I had the exact same problem when it came to NARS as soon as I purchased my first product I have the burning urge to buy more and more! I tell you that brand is deadly on my bank statements...

    I saw you have some MAC on your wishlist I thought it might be worth a mention that I'm currently running a MAC giveaway for a lipstick of your choosing provided you win :) I can't promise I'll be able to source Candy Yum Yum (I will be buying from House of Fraser or Debenhams ) but I can try!

    ReplyDelete
  26. i need all of this make up in my life x

    ReplyDelete
  27. I loved your blog!!
    Maybe you can check out my new blog, it's about fashion, lifestyle in my natal city and more.. hope you like it.

    follow me back I am ur new follower :)


    www.walkingon-gdl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'd love to try Maybelline lipstick *_*
    But I've never seen them anywhere here -.-
    New follower btw ^_^

    A loser like me
    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  29. nice blog ;)
    I follow you from now
    could you follow me too
    http://carolineepe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hey! Thank you for this post, I find it really useful as I am about to buy a couple of stuff too & I really needed a guide :)
    I love the Naked Palette too, I mean, who doesn't?
    You can check out my blog too and/or follow me If you'd like too :)
    Have a good day!
    http://skullplum.blogspot.gr/?view=magazine

    ReplyDelete
  31. Candy Yum Yum is on my wishlist too!! It's soo pretty. Really want to stop by MAC asap and get it haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Have you tried the soap and glory 'sexy mother puckers'? Could you do a review on them? Could you also maybe do a review on how to IDE morrocan oil most effectively?
    I'd love if you visited my blog!
    http://fashionandbeautybible.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  33. I want the urban decay naked 2 palette sooooooo much!!!!! where can I buy it?
    http://iced-wolf.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Could you share some specific aspects of the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation that you found intriguing during your research, and do you think it addresses any particular concerns or preferences you have in a foundation?Telkom University

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate and read every single one of my comments, check back too because I reply to every single one, I figure you took the time to write me a comment so I should take the time to reply! (although it sometimes takes me a few days) if you have any specific enquiries or want to reach me sooner with a question feel free to email me gemmabullock@icloud.com. Thank you so much for your support x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Gem Bullock
Blogger Templates made by pipdig