Monday 20 August 2012

Face of the day!

Hi lovely ladies :)
Back again today, I must admit I do love this blogging business! it ain't half a lot of fun, and I finally have a hobbie woohoo! Anyway, I was trying to work out what kind of post I wanted to do today and I decided on a face of the day post. I chose to do this because I absolute love look at everyone else's and it's one of my fav blog posts to read! Probably because I'm a huge nosey parker and like to see how makeup actually looks on the face ! Anyway this isn't going to be very interesting, I simply thought I'd start of by showing you my everyday day to day face so that you can get to see the products I use before I branch out and show you some more creative looks, so this is just a simple day time makeup look with a neutral golden smokey eye which I love! also sorry about the crap quality on my photos, defo need to invest in a better quality camera now I'm taking this blogging business a bit more seriously but for now this will have to do!
Anyway, if you have any questions about how I created this look just leave your comments below and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible, but i've shown all of the items i've used in the list below as well! Also I would like to take this opportunity to mention that I think anybody who puts these kind of posts up are actually very brave, its taken me about 5 days to even have the courage to upload these pictures haha! Anyway, thank you for reading!



 


Products Used:

Face
Foundation - Mac Studio Fix Foundation - NC20 (Too dark for me!)
MUA pressed powder - literally amazing powder and only £1.00, go and get this!
Soap and Glory - Love at First Blush Blusher
Bourjois Bronzing Powder

Eyes
MUA Glittery eyes pallette (Golden and Brown Shades used)
Elf Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Benefit they're real mascara

Lips:
MUA Sugar Lips, Lip Balm


Hope you enjoyed this post,
Lots of Love
Gem xxxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Haha I'm the same as you, I love looking at what makeup other people wear. This looks really pretty, I love your eye makeup!

    http://staring-at-paperfaces.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha me too, nosey ain't we? ;) haha awww thank you so much! xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate and read every single one of my comments, check back too because I reply to every single one, I figure you took the time to write me a comment so I should take the time to reply! (although it sometimes takes me a few days) if you have any specific enquiries or want to reach me sooner with a question feel free to email me gemmabullock@icloud.com. Thank you so much for your support x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Gem Bullock
Blogger Templates made by pipdig