Thursday 13 September 2012

Tag - How much is your face worth?

Hi everyone,
Today I thought I’d do another tag post, this is one of my favourite ever tag posts to read due to the fact that I am a massive nosey parker and I love seeing what products people actually wear on there face in comparison to just endless reviews of beauty products. Therefore I did my normal face of makeup and thought I’d see how much my face would cost. I've been reading these posts lots on other peoples blog and couldn't believe how much people's face's actually added up to, but seeing my own actually made me realise it adds up really quickly and before you know it you've spent a whole ton of money on makeup really quickly! Anyway on to the post...


Face

Soap and Glory the righteous body butter – 500ml - £10.99
Autograph Enhancing Radiance Primer – 30ml - £12.99
Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation – 30ml - £24.00
Collection 2000 – Lasting Perfection Concealer - £3.99
Max factor Infinity Compact - £11.99
Bourjois Bronsing Powder - £6.99
Soap and Glory - Love at First Blush Blusher - £11.99
Elf Eyebrow Kit – Medium - £3.75

Face worth: £84.69

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion - £14.50
Urban Decay Smokey Pallet - £35.00
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eyeliner - £13.00
Benefit they’re real mascara  - £18.00
MUA Gel eyeliner - £3.00

Eyes Worth: £83.50

Lips
Kate Moss Shade 2 Lipstick - £5.99

 
Lips Worth: £5.99

Altogether face worth: £174.00!!!

I was actually quite shocked, I didn't realise that all of my beauty products would add up to such a large amount of money. Of course, althought it sounds really bad it isn't as bad as what it seems because a lot of these products have lasted me a really long time, for example my primer and moisturiser have lasted me since christmas time, so has my eyebrow kit, my bronzer and blush will last a long time, and my eyeshadow pallet won't run out anytime soon so if you worked out how much these products would cost me to use on a daily basis it wouldn't be half as much but still! it shows you just how expensive makeup is and the huge cost surrounding it. Definately given me something to think about. Although on some people's blogs i've seen this post go in the excess of £300.00 which is truly ridiculous, at least i'm not this bad. Definately made me think though because the majority of my products are from the drug store so imagine how much someones face would cost if they had lots of mac and bobby brown products!

Anyway hope you enjoyed this post,
And thank you for your continued support
Lots of Love
Gem xxx



SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Oh god I know :( how awful!! It's crazy how much it all adds up too! Xxx

      Delete
  2. Love this look! So flawless :) x
    carriesbutterflydiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! haha i think my face isn't worth anything near this haha
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's something to be proud of! Mine makes me cringe, it's fun to do though!! Xxx

      Delete
  4. But just think of how many uses you get out of those products, then it doesn't seem so bad! Ha.
    I'm itching to try the Hello Flawless foundation, I've heard only good things about it.
    Mel xx

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah thats the only way I can think of it otherwise I'll have a heart attack! :p aww yeah it is a good foundation, I love how it feels like I'm not wearing anything :) xxxx

      Delete
  5. You use some lovely products :) Good job the price isn't daily ha ha

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you bet, I'd cry if it was everyday! Thank you hun :) xxx

      Delete

I really appreciate and read every single one of my comments, check back too because I reply to every single one, I figure you took the time to write me a comment so I should take the time to reply! (although it sometimes takes me a few days) if you have any specific enquiries or want to reach me sooner with a question feel free to email me gemmabullock@icloud.com. Thank you so much for your support x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Gem Bullock
Blogger Templates made by pipdig