Monday 22 October 2012

Christmas Wishlist


Hi Ladies!
Today I thought I would create a wish list of some products that I would love to receive for Christmas. I know a lot of you will be shaking your head in shame and thinking i've got way ahead of my self writing about Christmas already but I love the festive period and it's never too early to start buying presents for others and starting to think about what you would love to receive. 

Christmas Wishlist



So these are five things that I would absolutely love to recieve this christmas and I would definately be one hell of a lucky lady if I recieved any of these gifts. 
Firstly we have Viva la Juicy, I absolutely adore this perfume, it smells gorgeous, I am a massive fan of really strong scents and therefore this perfume is right up my street, it smells so sweet and fresh and elegant, I can't really describe how it smells at all but it is seriously beautifully smelling, the bottle is gorgeous too and would look lovely sitting on my dressing table. Plus you have to have some perfume for christmas to get you through the year, so yeah i'd love to see Santa had brought this bottle of perfume for me this year. 
Secondly I would like to receive the original naked palette, I don't know if many of you know but I already have the Naked 2 palette and it's really well loved but I have been researching the first Naked palette recently and think that the warmer toned colours might work even better. This is definitely not something I need, because I have more than enough neutral eyeshadows in my collection but nether-less it's so beautiful and I think it would get a huge amount of use from me.
The third thing I would love too see under my Christmas tree would be the Real Techniques Core Collection of brushes, I already have a few of these brushes and I love them, they're so soft and allow me to create a flawless face with my makeup and therefore I think they're just awesome, I really want to try the Core Collection of brushes because it has the famous buffing brush in it and also comes with more face brushes that i've been eyeing up for a while. Probably the thing I would love too see the most this Christmas.
The two final things on my wish list this Christmas would be 2 Mac products, the first of these products is the Mac Studio Fix powder + foundation, i've heard a lot of great things about this powder and the way it controls oily for those of us with oily skin types so therefore I think this would be a great powder and I want to branch out into trying more Mac products. Secondly is the famous Mac Angel Lipstick which Kim Kardashian herself is a massive fan off. Again I would love to try this because I think the colour is gorgeous and perfect for every day and nights out when you play up your eye makeup a bit. 


So there we have it, my christmas wish list

What's on your list this christmas?
Lots of love
Gem xxx



SHARE:

8 comments

  1. awesome wish list! I have the naked pallet and the brushes and both are fabulous! hope santa brings them for you xx

    www.pearlypinkpeach.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks kirsty! ooooh you do? all i hear is good things about both of them, so I really want to check them out! thank you hun! xx

      Delete
  2. Ahead of yourself? I've been thinking about Christmas ALL YEAR! Haha.
    1. Viva La Juicy is my favorite favorite purfume! Yum. 2. I think you will absolutely love the Naked Palette. I like it a tad more than the second one just because of the warmer colors. I don't tend to wear such cool colors on a daily basis.
    I'm still not sure what I want for Christmas..I know I want some new brushes (Sigma!) so far but that's about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha you do make me laugh, you've got to love christmas though, i've started christmas shopping now but i feel a bit stupid! awww, I understand why you love it so much, it smells amazing!! oooh really? yeah I have naked 2 and I think it's a bit cool for my skin tone, especially as i'm so pale, i need all the warming up I can get! oooooh, you should do a christmas wishlist on your blog when you get some more idea's, i'd love too see it, I really want to try some Sigma brushes too, I hear they're amazing quality, not so easy to get hold of over here though! xx

      Delete
  3. Great wishlist!
    I love Naked 2 and really wanna try the Naked palette too!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you hun!
      oh gosh, I know! that's exactly my thinking as well! x

      Delete
  4. Sunch a fun list!.. It's never to early to plan a beauty wish list ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha that's very true ;) girl to my own heart you are! xx

      Delete

I really appreciate and read every single one of my comments, check back too because I reply to every single one, I figure you took the time to write me a comment so I should take the time to reply! (although it sometimes takes me a few days) if you have any specific enquiries or want to reach me sooner with a question feel free to email me gemmabullock@icloud.com. Thank you so much for your support x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Gem Bullock
Blogger Templates made by pipdig