Monday 22 October 2012

Ebay 28 Blush Palette

Hi Ladies,

Today I have got a post for you on something extremely beautiful but also extremely cheap, I have heard bits and bobs about beauty products being sold on eBay, but have mostly heard tales of fake products and dodgy sellers ripping people off. This had not really left me with a great impression of beauty products on eBay, for everything else eBay is an absolute star so I thought i'd check it out and see what it did have to offer. I was searching through endless listings and kept seeing palettes of eyeshadow, concealer and blusher for as little as under a fiver, seriously eBay is bargain heaven. Eventually I settled on a 28 blush palette, i've been trying to grow my blusher collection recently and for £4.89 with free postage and packaging I thought I couldn't really go wrong. 



The blush palette actually had to come from Hong Kong, so I had a fairly long wait for the palette, it took around 3 weeks for it to come, which I didn't think was too bad seeming as it had to come all the way from the other side of the world. And I was happy that the blusher palette came in a box full of bubble wrap and therefore had survived the journey. And in actual fact I would say that this is one of the best beauty products i've brought in a really long time. 

First of I love the packaging, the blushes are housed in a black plastic case which reminds me of the Mac palettes and therefore its nice and sleek and I think it's fairly good and very sturdy. 



Secondly the actual blushes are so so so good, there is such an array of colours and they are all creamy and very pigmented, some of the blushes are matte and some have some shimmer running through them but all of them are gorgeous and very wearable. I actually couldn't believe how good they were for the price that I paid. The one thing I would say is that the palette kind of overkills the pinks within the palette and a lot of the shades on the first row are kind of the same, but hey?! you can never have too much off a good thing and theres still another 20 shades for me too choose from. 



These blushes also pick up really well on my blush brush and you hardly need any product to get a nice flushed glow, actually at first I expected to be swirling my brush round for ages and I actually did that and ended up looking like a clown, they are highly pigmented, really creamy and just ace. And i think it's such a nice palette to have in your collection, it allows you to try out blush colours that you wouldn't have necessarily gone for and try out new things and I think this is definitely something nice and easy to use in the morning. I think this palette is great for people who just want to play around with makeup and would also be perfect for makeup artists because it's a great blush palette for shoots because you have all your blushes in one easy place.


Thanks for reading
Lots of Love
Gem xxx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I have the slightly smaller version of this, love it!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooooh you do? I was tempted to get that one, the blushes are bigger in it aren't they?! yeah me too, it's awesome! xxx

      Delete
  2. Hii hun :)
    thank you for the lovely comment, of course i'll check your blog out :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great find,I've got a rather smaller version of this one but yours is definitely a better choice! :)

    http://theotherside-bg.blogspot.co.uk

    Borislava

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooooh it is? I didn't know whether to get the smaller one because the pans were a little bit and I thought it would be easier to fit my brush in haha, but glad i got this one now! :) thank you xxx

      Delete

I really appreciate and read every single one of my comments, check back too because I reply to every single one, I figure you took the time to write me a comment so I should take the time to reply! (although it sometimes takes me a few days) if you have any specific enquiries or want to reach me sooner with a question feel free to email me gemmabullock@icloud.com. Thank you so much for your support x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Gem Bullock
Blogger Templates made by pipdig