Saturday 26 January 2013

Angelica Nail's Nail Polish - Exposure 65

 
 
 

 

 

 
Angelica Nail Polish - Primark - £2.50 - Exposure 65
 

Hi Ladies, Hope you're all having a lovely weekend! For Christmas,  my best friend got me loads of really cute, little gifts, she knows me really well so every gift was perfect and I thought I'd share with you one of them today. Now, I've never heard of Angelica Nail Colours as a brand before, but a bit of Google searching I found out that they were a nail varnish range that actually sell at Primark, I was quite shocked about that because the quality and price of this nail polish doesn't really reflect Primark.
 
This nail polish is gorgeous, I could have spent a huge amount of time taking pictures of it because it's just so pretty! The shade she picked up for me is actually called 'Exposure 65' and it's a navy blue glittery colour full of really small specks of silver and purple glitter. It's so lovely and really nice to wear when it's so cold and snowy outside. I just really like it and I think the brush is nice and just such a cool nail varnish. Unfortunately I couldn't take a picture of this on my nails due to the fact that I have gel nails on at the moment and I didn't want to ruin them, but I painted a fake nail and I think you can see that this polish has a pretty awesome coverage. Normally I find glitter nail polishes too be quite a pain because I have to keep building and building layers and then my nails feel tacky for ages and take ages to dry which is annoying because I nearly always manage to smudge them, but this polish was different within two coats it had a pretty opaque coverage and seemed to dry quite quickly.
 
Also I couldn't check out the claim about it glowing in UV light because I don't have any UV light running around my home but i'm sure if you went to a rave or something like that then it would glow in the dark which is a cool added feature. Overall it gets a huge thumbs up from me and I'm definitely going to have a look around Primark next time I'm there and see if I can find any more of these bad boys!
 
Have you ever tried out Angelica Nail's nail varnish? xxx
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I've seen the Angelica stand in Primark and they have so many lovely colours!! This is loooovely, may have to pick one up :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh you have?! how did I miss it haha! aww yeah I know, so lush! yeah defo pick one up if you get the chance, so cheap too! xx

      Delete
  2. This looks really good, and an absolute bargain! May have to buy a couple next time I'm in Primark :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Cat! :) I really do like them, yeah do it if you can find them haha! XX

      Delete
  3. omg this looks amazing!! the sequins and colour are perfect for parties!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Anthea, you're right it's the perfect nail varnish for nights out and special occasions! :) xxx

      Delete
  4. This is such a parrttyyy shade!! Love it :)

    <3 Adi

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks gorgeous! Never tried these before as sadly my primark doesn't sell them! xx
    http://beautyisunwrittenxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! ahhh man :/ I don't think mine does either but you can follow @angelica_nails on twitter and then get them off their website if you want to try them hun :) xxx

      Delete
    2. Ah right thank you! I just thought they were a primark brand! xx

      Delete
    3. No problem hun! Yeah so did I! I didn't realise until today that you could get them online :) xxx

      Delete
  6. i've tried them and i love them! i dont love the £2.50 price tag considering its primark lol.

    loving your blog
    newest follower from #bbloggers chat
    xoXo
    BreezeyBee Blog

    PS: you have word verification on :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaaaay! love them so much :) aww really? I suppose it is primark and we're used to things being £1.00 but for the quality I think it's a steal haha! aww thank you hun :) thanks for letting me know about word verification I swear I turned it off before but I've just gone and turned it off again haha! xxx

      Delete
  7. I really want to try these primarni polishes but I have so many others and want to finish at least one so I can replace it, I love the look of glitter polishes but the removal is a pain. Brilliant review.

    Jassy. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Jassy! You're such a star :) gotta love a bit of primarni ;) haha yeah I know! I need to start doing that before I get any more because otherwise I never finish using anything! Oh ma god I know, trying to get them off sometimes is a right pain! xxx

      Delete

I really appreciate and read every single one of my comments, check back too because I reply to every single one, I figure you took the time to write me a comment so I should take the time to reply! (although it sometimes takes me a few days) if you have any specific enquiries or want to reach me sooner with a question feel free to email me gemmabullock@icloud.com. Thank you so much for your support x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Gem Bullock
Blogger Templates made by pipdig