Tuesday 22 January 2013

Boots Extracts - Cocoa Butter Collection













 Boots Extracts - Cocoa Butter Collection - here - £10.00

Hi! Today's post is going to be about this really cute Boots Extracts Cocoa Butter Collection that my mum got me for Christmas. If you've been reading my blog for a while you probably know that I really love cocoa butter and it's one of my favourite scents. I used to be obsessed with Palmers Cocoa Butter until my mum got me this set for Christmas which I think is even nicer! Within this Boots Extract Collection you get a Cocoa Body Butter, a Cocoa Butter Sugar Scrub and also a Cocoa Butter Body wash, each containing 200ml or 6.7 US FL 'Oz's of product which is a really large amount. One of the main positives of this kit is the fact that they are Fair Trade products, which I'm really happy about, it's really nice that the purchase of these products supports Fair Trade. In this case the products support the farmers of the Dominican Republic who pick the Theobroma Cacao Seed which is what these luxurious butters and scrubs are made out of and also is a natural moisturiser. Another great thing about these products is the fact that they are Dermatologically Tested so are good to put on all parts of your skin and also your face and they don't contain ingredients that could possibly break you out.
The first thing you get as part of this kit is the Cocoa Body Butter which is my favourite of all 3, I love love love body butters, their one of the favourite products to use on my skin and this is one of the best butters I've ever tried, it's so creamy and so thick that it actually has a like body butter consistency that I love. Boots says that the Body Butter "intensively moisturises and hydrates, leaving skin soft and smooth" I would totally agree with this, I use this on my arms, on my legs and sometimes on my face too and it really does hydrate my dry area's, makes me soft and silky and also makes me smell amazing!
Next within this kit you get the Sugar Scrub, Boots describes this as a sugar scrub that "contains natural scrub particles to exfoliate leaving skin smooth, bright and feeling rejuvenated". Again, I agree, the particles within this Sugar Scrub are some of the biggest I've ever seen, they really do exfoliate all of the dead skin cells and leave you with a really nourished and soft set of skin. I would apply this on damp skin after I've left the shower and then use the Body Butter after.
Lastly within this kit you get the Body Wash, this is the perfect addition to your shower, Boots says that this "Gently cleanses, conditions & moisturisers, leaving skin soft and smooth" again I would agree, this is a really nice body wash or shower crème and it really nourishes and cleans your skin and again smells amazing!
All in all I really recommend this kit, I love cocoa butter, it's my favourite scent and these three products within this kit are such good quality and I would definitely try something else from the Boots Extract range and it's a great way to do your bit with it being a fair trade product. This also makes an amazing gift, I love it! 
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I'm a sucker for a good body butter, there's just something great about smoothing it on after a long day!

    Cocoa Butter is my favourite too, followed by the almond body butter!

    www.SamuelJamesMorris.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha we are literally the same, same taste on everything! yeah cocoa butter smells amazing and it's sooo nice when you're tired, love it! I like almond body butter too actually! thank you for the comment Samuel :) xx

      Delete
  2. my mum got me this set too!the body scrub is one of my favourites,so lush.Fab review x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh she did? lucky ladies aiy, both have good mkums1 yeah it's soo good! :) thank you hun! x

      Delete
  3. I love anything Cocoa Butter & I'm sad that I didn't pick this little set up at Christmas time! Although, the Body Shop Cocoa Butter sets are amazing too :)

    www.fashionandbeautyrelated.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah me too! oh no :( they did have it on the Boots website with 75% off but I think it's sold out now which is a shame! oooh really? my mum got me a shower gel and shower crème from there actually, want to try the cocoa butter from there too! thanks Katie! xxx

      Delete
  4. These sound great and are such a good price!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww they are great :) yeah amazing price for what you get! thank you!! xxx

      Delete
  5. great review! love coca butter products!

    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Paulina! :) me too, smell soooo good! Xxx

      Delete

I really appreciate and read every single one of my comments, check back too because I reply to every single one, I figure you took the time to write me a comment so I should take the time to reply! (although it sometimes takes me a few days) if you have any specific enquiries or want to reach me sooner with a question feel free to email me gemmabullock@icloud.com. Thank you so much for your support x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Gem Bullock
Blogger Templates made by pipdig