Monday 28 January 2013

Sophia With Love - Jewellery Review*


 




 





 


Hi! Hope you're all okay and having a nice Monday! Today I have something super exciting to share with you all, I woke up today to find a lovely package full of goodies from Sophiawithlove and I was soo excited to share the jewellery with you all. If you don't know (where have you been!) Sophia Meola who is a big part of the beauty blogging community has her own jewellery range which she sells from the website Sophiawithlove (www.sophiawithlove.co.uk), she sells really unique, hand made or hand picked pieces for a really small price and is also a lovely girl! Sophia was kind enough to offer me the opportunity to share some of her favourite pieces with you guys and hopefully you'll like them as much as I do! Sophia kindly set me the Blue Pastel Rose Ring, the Coral Daisy Earrings, the YSL style knuckle ring in red and gold and a gorgeous friendship bracelet too! And I thought they were way too cute not too share.

The first thing I wanted to mention was how nice they came packaged, they were sent in a really secure red envelope which meant that they didn't get damaged in the post and then they were wrapped in this cute pink and white striped gift bag with a cute 'Sophiawithlove' sticker on, which I thought was such a thoughtful and nice touch.

The first piece I want to talk about is the Blue Pastel Rose Ring, I love this, the colour is so nice and wearable and it's just one of those pieces that looks super gorgeous on! It's such an individual ring and you can tell it's really well made. The thing I really like about this ring is the fact it's adjustable, on the back of the ring you have two metal straps which is so cool, I sometimes find when ordering jewellery online it can be a bit of a pain to pick exactly the right size of ring so this is really useful especially as one size fits all. I think that this ring would make a perfect gift for family and friends and a really nice treat for yourself, it's just a really nice piece that can be worn everyday to give your outfit a nice pop of colour or you can wear it on special occasions to help give you that 'wow' factor. The most amazing thing about this piece is the price! I couldn't believe it when I saw on the website that it was only £2.00, that is such a good price for such a quality piece and I'm sure these will be snapped up really quickly! You can take a look at this ring here, definitely go and check it out it really is a great piece. They also have the rose ring in peach, pink, sky blue and black, so there's loads for you too choose from!

The next piece I want to mention is probably the best of the bunch just because it's so individual and unique, I love seeing pieces of jewellery that really express the person and are so out their and different. I feel like you can really show your personal style through the jewellery you wear and the YSL inspired knuckle ring in Red & Gold is amazing for that. This is one of those ring's that may or may not be your cup of tea, but I really like it and I think with the right outfit it can really be a show stopping piece. It's so cool, I love the detailing on the jewel, it almost has a marbellised effect on it with the deep red and then the effect of the black on top.  This ring is a really good and also really affordable copy of the Yves Saint Laurent Arty, Gold-plated gold ring, which you can see here for a much more pricey £180.00. So you can see that you can pretty much get an exact copy of a designer ring for an amazingly affordable price from Sophia loves.
One of the coolest things about this ring is the fact that it has multi ways of wearing it. You can wear it so that the jewel rests on your knuckle or you can turn it around and make the jewel rest on your finger. You can see from the photo's above I personally like to wear mine with the jewellery resting on my knuckle. This ring is really comfortable to wear, which is good, i'm very fussy with rings and kind of almost like to forget their there otherwise I keep playing with them and concentrating on them a bit too much. When you take the ring off it is quite a heavy piece but on your finger it's really comfortable and easy to wear, which I wasn't sure it would be just because it sits on my knuckle but I almost feel like it's more secure because of that. Sophia also said that you can pick these up in loads of different shades, I know they do a black version too. As I said I think this is one of those pieces of jewellery that can really help you to dress an outfit up. I think this would look really cool if you painted your nails red and wore either a red, gold or black top or dress, but I think it would go with quite  a lot of outfits. I really do like this!

The next piece I got sent from the lovely Sophia was these gorgeous Coral Daisy Earrings, these are super cute and wearable studs, these are the perfect earrings for everyday wear and they are just going to work effortlessly and make you look really nice. These are so cute and I think these would be the perfect gift for your best friend and sister, these earrings come in a range of colours, you can pick them up in white, mint, pastel green, pink, purple, red and yellow. They are also retail for an amazing £1.00!! That is such a brilliant price, you can pick these up in every single shade for under £10.00 which is just crazy. I feel that these earrings will be perfect for summer, they can be chucked on with a summer dress or a cute play suit and it will give you just the right accessory for the warmer months. They will also work and be really cute through spring to just help you get that pop of colour back in your life after the dull winter months. These would also be the perfect beach accessory too and I just really think they're a lovely product! You can pick up these gorgeous daisy earrings in a shade of your choice here.

Last but definitely not least is this really nice Friendship Bracelet, friendship bracelets are such a cute thing and again this would make a great gift for any of your friends, I really like this, it's soft and isn't over the top, it just has a nice, simple pattern on it. This is so easy to wear and that's what you want in a friendship bracelet because you'll probably be wearing the piece everyday so you need it to be nice and comfortable. Again Sophia said that they make these in a load of shades so you can pick the shade which suits you and your bestfriend the best. Again I really like this piece and am really happy to own it, it's sooo nice!


Overall you can tell that i'm really impressed with the amazing jewellery I received from Sophia and i'd like to just say a huge thank you too her for the great opportunity! I would also like to direct you to her blog which is: http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/ it's a great blog full of fashion, beauty and lifestyle posts so it's got something for everyone and she also has a giveaway running until the 31st January! I would also hope you'll go and follow her on twitter @SophiaMeola she's a lovely girl and always happy to have a chat! Lastly please please please go out and check out this gorgeous website http://www.sophiawithlove.co.uk/index.html look at all the gorgeous pieces she has on offer, they're all so great and affordable and also follow Sophia with love on twitter @Sophiawithlove1! and also if you have facebook go and 'like' Sophia with love's page! Lastly if you have any enquiries or questions regarding anything I've shown in today's post or any of the lovely jewellery pieces on Sophia's website then please feel free to email her at sales@sophiawithlove.co.uk!
Hope you enjoyed this review! Please comment and let me know what you think! :) xxx

 
SHARE:

27 comments

  1. I absolutely love the ysl inspired ring, it's beautiful. Such unique pieces xo

    Student-stylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too meg! It's such a great ring :) so unique and I love that it's so affordable! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That YSL artsy inspired ring is so gorgeous !

    xx Liyana
    LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liyana, I know, I love it sooo much! :) such a cool ring! Love how it's a really affordable alternative! xxx

      Delete
  4. OMG I love the packging!

    Nicola xo - babblesaboutbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it did come packaged really nicely :) what was inside was nicer though! haha :) thanks for the comment hun! xx

      Delete
  5. The flower ring is really cute !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely jewellery! The YSL ring is gorgeous, I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah amazing jewellery :) Sophia did a brill job :) me too! it's soo cool! xx

      Delete
  7. So beautiful...love the second ring.*_*
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh I know, second ring is amazing! :) Ysl inspired too xx

      Delete
  8. These are all really cute and gorgeous pieces! xx
    http://beautyisunwrittenxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! :) they really are amazing pieces, love them! xx

      Delete
  9. they are lovely pieces :) yeah sure x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog, thankyou for following me! I hope you don't mind me asking but what camera do you use?:) your photos look lovely! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you hun! it's no problem at all :) yours is lovely! I use the lumix DMC-F2, I think it's this one: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Panasonic-Lumix-DMC-F2EG-K-DMC-F2-black/dp/B003US91A4 :) xxx

      Delete
  11. I absolutely love the red YSL style ring! :)
    Found you through the bloggers chat!
    Lovely blog!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I know! It's soooo cool! Aww thank you so much :) xxx

      Delete
  12. Gorgeous items, in love with both rings xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know! Soooo nice :) I love them too! Thank you for the comment hun! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. in love with the red ring!!
    xx
    glossyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww yay me too hun! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate and read every single one of my comments, check back too because I reply to every single one, I figure you took the time to write me a comment so I should take the time to reply! (although it sometimes takes me a few days) if you have any specific enquiries or want to reach me sooner with a question feel free to email me gemmabullock@icloud.com. Thank you so much for your support x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Gem Bullock
Blogger Templates made by pipdig