Thursday 14 March 2013

March Wishlist

march wishlist
Hi Lovely Ladies, Hope you're all okay & doing well. Before I get on to the post which is my March Wishlist and things I am eyeing up and want to buy throughout this month. I just thought i'd give a little mention to the GFC Scandal, for those of you who don't know, Google Friend Connect which the majority of my readers follow me on is rumoured to be leaving over the next few months as Google is getting rid of its partnering app Google Reader, so in the possible future all blogs could be left with 0 followers if Google does decide to go ahead and do that. To be honest I don't think they really will but I'm going to start using Blog'lovin more to follow blogs just because I feel like it's a little more secure, anyway therefore I would love it if you could give me a little follow on blog'lovin on the link here and I would also really appreciate it if you could check out my contact page here and follow me on any of the links you find their too because i'd really appreciate it & it would give me a massssive smile! Now that's all out of the way lets get on to the actual post.

There are loads of things I've been really wanting in the month of March, I've been trying to save and not spend this month and whenever I do that I kind of feel like my wishlist just grows and grows and I end up wanting more and more stuff. There are 7 things I've really been lusting after this month & they're all pretty pricey :( boohoo for me!

Zara Office City Bag - This bag is so gorgeous, I don't even work in an office but I would buy this bag in the hope that I could get a job in an office and take this bag to work with me everyday. It's gorgeous, loads of people have even compared it to Chanel & Prada Bags, so that's how utterly gorgeous it is. I love that this bag is so big, it can fit a full size laptop, has a pocket for your tablets or kindles, can carry A4 folders and is actually so nice. Seriously the pictures I have there do not do it justice, it just looks like such a solid and well made bag. I was looking for reviews of it last night (ya know just to make myself want it even more!) and I found this one from Chloe over at CVG and you can see a detailed review (including pictures) of her blog here so yeah go and show Chloe and her blog some love & check it out because her review was super helpful to me. Definitely going to save up for this bag now because it retails at a pretty pricey £49.99 on the Zara website here.

Naked Basics Palette - I've wanted this bad boy for a really long time now, it's the perfect matte palette and it's Urban Decay's 3rd offering of the Naked palette, I love that the shades are perfect for every day and from all of the reviews I've seen the colours are all really pigmented and blend well. If you've read my blog for a while you'll know that I really love Urban Decay & I don't think that they can really be beaten in term of eyeshadow quality so I'll defo be picking this up at some point in the future. I also think it's pretty reasonable in terms of price as well, it retails at £20.00 which I don't think is too bad for an Urban Decay palette, plus I love that it looks pretty travel friendly too. You can pick this bad boy up on the Debenhams website here.

Mac Rebel - I've been eyeing up this lipstick for ages, it started becoming really popular in the blogging world in the fall time & i've seen it featured on loads of blogs since. The thing that attracted me to it was just the fact that it's so individual, you don't normally see a lot of shades that are such a vampy pink and I think it's quite wearable after seeing it on lots of different people. The person who made me want to get it the most though was the gorgeous Sammi over at Beauty Crush! I was reading her Outfit post here and saw she had it on and I just thought it was the most gorgeous colour ever & I really like it. You can pick this up on the Mac website here for £14.00 which again is pretty pricey here.

Mac Woodwinked - Again another Mac product makes my makeup wishlist, I think for as long as these have been a feature on my blog Mac have always been mentioned. This time I blame wanting this eyeshadow on Alix from I Covet Thee here (See! If I didn't read blogs or watch You Tube Video's I wouldn't want any of this stuff!!). Anyway Alix did a video here on all of her Mac eyeshadows and it left me with a list as long as my arm but I decided that the one I wanted most was Woodwinked, It looks perfect & a colour that I would get a lot of use out of. So I think that's on my wishlist now, as well as loads of other Mac eyeshadows :(! Anyway you can pick up this eye shadow from the Mac website here.

Sleek Eyebrow Kit - This was is purely me and I'm not going to blame it on the blogging community! I've recently ran out of my Elf Eyebrow Kit after using up every last bit of both the wax and the powder all up and I've found that I actually really love using eyebrow kits to fill in sparse areas on my eyebrows rather than using a pencil & therefore I thought the next one I would try out would be the Sleek one just because I want to try out a few more Sleek products & see what the brands all about. You can pick this up from the Sleek website for £8.50 here.

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation - This is a new release in the drugstore beauty range & if you know me or my blog at all you will know i'm a sucker for foundation, it's probably my favourite product to buy and the amount of foundations I have from Boots at the moment is ridiculous (but there's a post to come soon on all of that) and therefore because this is new and I've heard great things about it from America for months and months now I really want to pick this up and give it ago. From what i've heard it has a really good coverage but looks like you're wearing no makeup! Sounds pretty perfect to me. You can pick this up from the Boots website for £8.99 here.

Tangle Teezer - Again the blogging world is to blame for me wanting this so badly, I'm not someone who has ever gone out and spent money on pricey hairbrushes or anything like that but i've heard pretty amazing things about this one. The idea behind the Tangle Teezer is that it apparently combs through all the knots and tangles in your hair & detangles them without it hurting you. I haven't tried one so I don't really know about that but I've heard a lot of people in the blogging world rave about it so i'm interested to give it a try. You can  pick this up from the Boots website here for £10.99.

Anyway I hope you all enjoyed this post & are having a nice day and I would love to hear what's on your wishlist this March! :) xxx
SHARE:

54 comments

  1. I want all of those too xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eeee :) let me know if you get any of them Hun! Xxx

      Delete
  2. I'd highly recommend Rebel & Woodwinked from MAC - they're both so beautiful!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kay! I saw rebel in your latest post! made me want it even more, such a lovely shade! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Ooh a black tangle teezer?! I've got a purple glittery one and it looks no one near as sleek as that one! They are so so good I'd recommend them :)

    Chloe xxxx

    www.underestimatethegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah not sure if you can get them now though?! I looked on the Boots website and couldn't find the black one :( I love the purple glittery one too though! :) yay thanks darl xxxx

      Delete
  4. Just like you I fell in love with that MAC shade and the tangle teezer XD
    Hope I'll be able to try them out someday! =P
    A loser like me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Hun! Let me know if you do try any of them! :) xx

      Delete
  5. I also want to get the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette! I'm setting aside a little bit of money to purchase it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh really?:) yay me too! Think it'll be a good investment I always find eyeshadow palettes last me ages!! Xx

      Delete
  6. I would totally recommend the tangle teezer! I have on and love it!

    Now following you on Blogloving after all this GFC palaver haha

    Love India xx

    callofbeautyxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh really Hun?:) yay thanks for the recommendation! Hahaha the GFC palava is quite funny really, thank you so much for switching over though! :) xxx

      Delete
  7. I love the Zara bag, I have a very similar one. I really wanna try MAC Rebel, I'm really getting into darker lippies! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh do you?:) where's yours from? :) yeah me too! I used to be scared of lipstick all together but I've become much braver since I started blogging! looks like a lovely shade too! Xxx

      Delete
  8. Mac woodwinked is perfection such a nice shade! I recently bought nearly naked and am in love!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I want it so much! Haha aww really?:) glad to hear it! I do find it really rare that Revlon let's me down so thought it would be really good! Xxx

      Delete
  9. Tangle Teaser is the best purchase I've ever made for my poor hair. It used to just snap off but those brushes are great for de-tanglg smoothly.

    jamiegenevieve.blogspot.com X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh really?! That sounds like my hair haha I will have to pick it up next time I'm in Boots! Xxx

      Delete
  10. I bought that tangle teaser in January and I will never look back! It's seriously one of the best purchased I EVER made

    Caitlin x
    lifes-glitters.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh that's what I hear people say hahah! I am so tempted! I'll end up cracking soon I bet ya! :) xxx

      Delete
  11. really wish they sold the tangle teaser here in canada, I totally want one! x


    lilacbeam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh do they not sell them there?! That's strange! Have you tried eBay?:) xxx

      Delete
  12. It made me laugh because I just got the Zara bag one hour ago !
    You can put so many things in it, that's awesome.
    If you are someone like me, which means you like to bring your house with you, I think that's the perfect bag !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way?! That's so random haha it's strange when things like that happen! ooh really? Heard its amazing for storage! Yeah I like to carry everything apart from the kitchen sink in mine haha so it sounds perfect for me! Thanks for the comment Hun! :) xxx

      Delete
  13. I want these too! Well, all but the tangle teezer ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh not a fan of the tangle teezer then? Xx

      Delete
  14. I never normally say this but.. I WANT ALL THIS! That rarely happens but I just think they're such versatile items such as nude make up, the Zara bag etc that I know I could use them all. And i'm totally coveting a dark lipstick, this one looks gorgeous!

    Amy x cocktailsinteacups.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha aww Amy! You don't half make me laugh! aww thank you that's really nice to say! :) oooh i know you're telling me! such a stunning colour right?! xx

      Delete
  15. I want all of these things!
    Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha me and you both hun! :) thanks for commenting! xxx

      Delete
  16. the Basics palette is good the browns a perfect shade to fill in my eyebrows even though it looks quite light in the pan and I was thinking about getting the Sleek Brow Kit to use instead but I've decided on the Elf one I think so I would love to read a comparison post between the two! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh it is?! that sounds pretty good could work as a 2 in 1 product for me then! ooh really? :) yeah if I pick it up i'll do that that's a great idea for a post so thanks lovely! xxx

      Delete
  17. Extra blog,good job !!!

    ADD ME
    www.tomaszrepeta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohh I am so craving naked basics palette!! xx
    AIMEROSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too me too :( & now naked flushed haha what am I going to do!! xxx

      Delete
  19. I have the naked basics palette and the nearly naked foundation and they're sure worth the hype! :) Also tangle teezer is a LIFE saver!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ee every brand seems to be about the 'naked' products recently! You've just made me want them all so much more haha! thanks hun xxx

      Delete
  20. lots of lovely things!! <3 <3


    http://pauletttes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah you knows lovely! thank you xxx

      Delete
  21. this is really cute! love your blog! would you be so kind as to check out mine? would be an honour!
    Its fashion Damnit
    thank you!
    lottie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you so much lottie :) lovely thing to say, will check out your blog for sure xxx

      Delete
  22. I would LOVE to see your review on the tangle teaser when you get it! Your blog is cute btw. xoxo.

    http://smokeanddiiamondsx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks Niki! Yeah i'll defo make sure to do a review if I pick it up! xxx

      Delete
  23. Lovely post! I really want that bag!!!

    I don't know if you are into this! but I've nominated you for a versatile blogger award! :) Check out my post for the details

    Andrea xx
    savingsimplicity13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea! Me too :( want it so bad haha!
      Aww thank you so much for nominating me that's sooo lovely of you! xxx

      Delete
  24. woodwinked looks so pretty - wannnnnt it! nice choices (: xxoxoxoxo

    http://fashionplaytime.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! sooooo nice, could easily wear that everyday haha! thank you hun xxx

      Delete
  25. I love rebel too! I wanted it and then went and tried it on in the nearest M.A.C store and my Mum thought it was too purple for me :( Might get it anyway though, I liked it! I am a new follower.

    Would love for you to check my blog out at some point - www.beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh no she did?! :( i don't think my mum would think it looked very good either haha lets both take the plunge haha! thank you for following too :) so nice of you & i'll defo make sure to check your blog out as well xxx

      Delete
  26. nice picks , like that bag a lot:)X

    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate and read every single one of my comments, check back too because I reply to every single one, I figure you took the time to write me a comment so I should take the time to reply! (although it sometimes takes me a few days) if you have any specific enquiries or want to reach me sooner with a question feel free to email me gemmabullock@icloud.com. Thank you so much for your support x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Gem Bullock
Blogger Templates made by pipdig